We are not selling your personnal data to any third party.
We collect essentially what you enter in our registration and profile forms:
- Your name
- Your email address (only used to login and to receive newsletter, notifications)
- The "bio"
- The avatar you uploaded
- The brand of your credit card (only to be displayed on your Payment Gateways page)
- The last four digits of your credit card (only to be displayed on your Payment Gateways page)
- Your billing address
- Company Name (only to be displayed on your invoices)
- Company VAT (only to be displayed on your invoices)
- Your Stripe User Id (a token we use to charge your users on your behalf). See Stripe Connect Documentation
Your name may be displayed on your Chat Group public page.
Your email may be visible by the Chat Group owner when you are a member of that group. It will also be shared with Stripe in order to create your billing profile on their end.
The data we need to store to operate your accounts will never leave our server. We may perform backup saves of our database that will be sent outside the server, but those backup are fully encrypted.
As long as your account exists, the related data will persist as well. We do not delete data ourself.
There is no API endpoint allowing a third party to read the data from our database. You're quite safe with us 😉
Social Sign Up
If you registered with one of your Social Media account, the only information we gather is the informations we can use to complete your profile, which are listed in the list above.
Cookies and Tracking Script
As you noticed when you first visited our website, our technology stack may use some cookies to improve your experience on this site.
All cookies that are used on our platform are fully encrypted.
We are using Google Analytics to gather statistics about our visitors.